Pics of my room - I plan to get a new quilt - the TV is already there on that taller cabinet - i took this pic before i got it...desk top computer will go on that table..
then some bathroom views..
a corner of my big closet -
and the sod that was laid in the backyard...
my bedroom is bright in the morning but i love the lighting in the afternoon and early evening..
this is just a small area of the bigger closet. I'll eventually get my art supplies in there so they are handy.

3 comments:
Great! I'm so happy to get to see some more pics of the house. Your bedroom looks so inviting and large as does everything else you photographed. It's nice not to have to wait for seed to grow but to have the grass in like that! The table is perfect for the area too!
How about a picture or two of the living room more from the front door because I haven't really seen a clear picture of the dining table area and, also, how about a picture or two from the upstairs area where the bedrooms are
I'll put some up later after i take some.
Post a Comment