SCENES FROM THE LAST GET TOGETHER EVER (ALL 8 GRANDKIDS) AT THIS HOUSE
I loved it, found myself kind of weepy at times, looking out at all of them playing. The photos will eventually end up at all blogs, probably will be duplicates.
I love it when Jakey looks up and sees me and runs towards me. I'm never sure if it's me or the camera he is running to. He loves my camera.
I love that top picture and I also enjoyed ALL of the new pictures. Okay, when I looked at Jake coming towards you (or the camera) I just for one split second laughed and saw Drew Carey. I don't know why, but that's what happened.
1 comment:
I love that top picture and I also enjoyed ALL of the new pictures. Okay, when I looked at Jake coming towards you (or the camera) I just for one split second laughed and saw Drew Carey. I don't know why, but that's what happened.
Post a Comment