Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'VE IGNORED OTHER BLOGS AND SOON I WILL CATCH UP ON THEM


But for now this house is the main focus, moving, getting settled in, trying out the backyard - seeing if we can get comfortable here, and dreaming about the very little amount of yard work that will have to be done. Here are some scenes from the other day as we all took a break from the heat and moving boxes, etc...up and down stairs...

The kids seem to really enjoy the backyard and Jakey loves to play in MacKenzie's little house.

All in all, I think we will be very comfortable here. I will share more photos of the house as everything gets set up.














Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cat's momma said...

Really, it does look like the perfect size yard...enough room for the kids but not too much to keep up. Nice that a patio is already in too.