Thursday, May 24, 2012

TIANNA AND MAC HAVE BECOME SUCH GOOD FRIENDS IN THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS

It's kind of sad that now that we are all moving, Mac has somebody to play with who just lives next door.

They play at Tianna's earlier in the day and have been coming here to play once Jake wakes up from his nap and recently she has been joining them for dinners outside.





They get along great and Jake now has two girls to terrorize, which he does.


Hi girls, enjoying your sgetti...
























The weather has been great in the evening and a perfect temp for eating outside and the flies that plagued this house last July through November, haven't arrived yet, thank God.  And we should be long gone before they do start up again.

I will miss this place, just not the flies or the ants. 

But I do miss big trees so I can easily say goodbye as I leave for Wrightwood soon.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cat's momma said...

That seems to be the way of life...make new friends and then move away. ;(

It's always nice to have at least one friend in the neighborhood, and here they are neighbors!

It looks like it was a very good idea to have them eat their spaghetti outside rather than inside.

Brenda said...

Their food is making me hungry...
Ha....That is too bad they won't live close by anymore...but they will all find new friends over the years. I still remember my childhood friend but have lost touch with her many years ago.