Friday, May 11, 2012

RANDOM SHOTS FROM YESTERDAY -


Like Hannah, it's fun to see what she decides to dress herself in from hour to hour.






I love the striped leggings, ha.










She was performing for me outside .  Later she will be "singing" into a kitchen utensil as a microphone, so will Jakey.


Later I'll put up the microphone shots where she is singing.










My camera did not work good.



I'm getting excited about possibly (probably) moving to Wrightwood in the mountains.



We will go up again tomorrow to look at some more places.




Jakey is amazing - has already mastered the "scooter" at just 2 years old.


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cat's momma said...

These were fun action shots to look at. I can't believe at just two Jake can ride a scooter! That's amazing to me. Yeah, those striped leggings go so well with her outfit! haha Girls are such fun sometimes.