We took Mac and Cayden to Dana Point. We are at our favorite restaurant waiting for our Calimari Steak to come.
My camera lens has a big scratch in it and it just so happened to come across my face (which is good). Better me than her. I love these photos of MacKenzie and I don't have many where I'm in them.

It was a fun day - I remember it well and hope to go back with the kids soon.
My camera lens has a big scratch in it and it just so happened to come across my face (which is good). Better me than her. I love these photos of MacKenzie and I don't have many where I'm in them.
It was a fun day - I remember it well and hope to go back with the kids soon.

1 comment:
I love these pictures and I'm glad to see you in them too!! I'll save a couple off.
Post a Comment