I figured it would feel good to him to be "free." So he and I are taking a walk while Kenzie and Cayden are playing at the park with Papa. We walked for about a half hour when he realized he could turn and look at me. And then....well he discovered, he could climb up the stroller and reach me...
He is in a Gramma phase right now - at our house anyway.
He even sleeps on me.. He has me wrapped around his little finger..is that the way the phrase goes, when one totally has the other one at his beck and call. And guess what.. I LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY.

1 comment:
What a cute series of shots, and the last one looks like he is beginning to try to appeal to your attachment to him to pick him up out of there. So cute! He sure has lots of expressions!
Post a Comment