She's great with him - sometimes a little accidentally rough meaning exuberantly giving him a hug and he might fall back or something..but she really adores him. Her room is the only room anywhere that he will happily play for a long time. Here - no... but he loves her room.
Well, I'm glad to hear that they do play well together. Her room looks like a fun place for a little one to be, so I'm not surprised he likes to be there.
3 comments:
Hahahaha...so cute. So do they get along really well? Does she treat him like a big, live doll? I'd like to hear about how they interact.
She's great with him - sometimes a little accidentally rough meaning exuberantly giving him a hug and he might fall back or something..but she really adores him. Her room is the only room anywhere that he will happily play for a long time. Here - no... but he loves her room.
Well, I'm glad to hear that they do play well together. Her room looks like a fun place for a little one to be, so I'm not surprised he likes to be there.
Post a Comment