Friday, September 3, 2021

 












4 comments:

cat's momma said...

Long legs, pretty face, cute hair, hands on hips confidence. She has it going on! Her stance says "I am an athlete, good at what I do, confident of my place on this team and I will show you what I can do!"

Right? That's what I see. I was an athlete in high school in volleyball and softball, and that's how I felt when playing in any sport including track.

Love that girl ... such a bright and lively, sporty girl.

sandy said...

cool - don't you wish you could go back and be that confident teen again.

Yeah she does look confident. j didn't realize you also did track. My whole focus was tennis.

cat's momma said...

I always was in track since sixth grade....not that anyone ever came to a track meet or cared...lol. I won ribbons for 100 yard dash and what was then called broad jump. Never was in long distance running though, only dashes.

sandy said...

Just saw this comment. Wow you were good in sports.