Sunday, November 22, 2020

i have a few more i'll put up tomorrow

 

when we were on the back deck the photos didn't come out good, they were washed out .  These were all taken at the last minute right before they were leaving.    She is sweet and fun - kind of a bit of a clown meaning easy laugh and be silly.  

Jake on the other hand - I'm not sure how to describe him other than he is like a professor at times mixed with a youtuber, a caring person, concerned about others and really focused on liking to teach.  He has started a short little newsletter he sends out every day to his family and I'm on the list now.  He just started i guess.  It's short and sweet- talks about his day and how he cares for those he loves and says a little about what is going on with his day.   I hope he continues that.  I've only seen a few.  He also does videos but they aren't anywhere you can see them.  He wears his glasses and talks like quite a well educated teacher about what he is going to instruct his pupils about that day. 

.




























5 comments:

cat's momma said...

They are both so cute!! I should say cute and pretty about Kenzie. So interested in what is going on with Jake because he sounds so mature, so different, so smart and caring...just amazing!

Kenzie, being into sports and still having her sense of humor and just looks like she is probably funny with her friends and down to earth, so far, not seeming to have the attitude yet that most girls and guys have at her age...really cool and I wish I could see both of them again before they are adults!!

cat's momma said...

Meant to ask how tall Kenzie is. She looks quite tall standing in front of the car and next to Jake.

sandy said...

so she said she thinks 5'4 but to me she seems taller. You can see she has long legs and she wears a 9 shoe. I told her that she is still probably growing . I remember growing 5" between 8th and 9th grade. So that means in 8th grade i would have been about her height. I had a size 10 shoe at the end of 8th grade. She wants to be taller than she is right now.

sandy said...

she really isn't on social media other than a few posts at instagram - she does use her phone alot she says with her friends - texting and such back and forth -

cat's momma said...

In the photos she looks taller than 5/4" and she is really pretty. I love that photo where she is looking off to the side a bit and down. It is a really nice angle. It stood out to me, though they are all really pretty pics of her. And Jake on the deck alone looks like he has grown quite a bit.