Thursday, September 10, 2020

SHARING MAC'S PHOTO SHE PUT UP FROM END OF SUMMER - OREGON COAST

I wanted you to see this Mike, without having to take my laptop upstairs lol. Anyway, cute photo and she looks like she is getting tall.   Love the photo.  Love u Mackenzie (if you see this some day here on your blog.  I don't even know if you know I have a blog for you.)

4 comments:

cat's momma said...

She is looking taller and always cute.

sandy said...

I'm wondering how tall she is. Maybe it's the angle of the photo, i dont' know - but i can tell she has long legs so she is probably getting tall.

cat's momma said...

Looks like she is standing on a pile of sand or something when you look at both of their legs.

sandy said...

yes i see that , duh...should have seen it before.lol