RECENT VISIT WITH THEM ALL - SO FUN TO BE AROUND THESE KIDS AGAIN
Sure wish I could get to Bend, or Montana, or Washington...or ...gee...why did they all move away from me! Damn. Wonder what the heck Mac saw on the menu when she made that face! lol
So cute...glad to see new photos of the kids, and I love Kenzie's hair like that! I am sure it's tough to see them so rarely. Wish we had time to just get in the car and drive to visit them all! Wouldn't that be fun?
2 comments:
So cute...glad to see new photos of the kids, and I love Kenzie's hair like that! I am sure it's tough to see them so rarely. Wish we had time to just get in the car and drive to visit them all! Wouldn't that be fun?
I think i have more to put up
Post a Comment