Oh, my, that first one is my favorite! She looks so soft and beautiful! The rest are really good too, and I kind of favor the over-the-shoulder photos! I hope she will be able to use these to post...will she? If so, how would that work? Just WOW!
Those are so your eyes when you were that age. Do you see it? Cover her nose to where just her eyes are showing. i'm right...I KNOW I am. ;)
I do see it..somewhat. i like the over the shoulder ones too. I have some other cute ones i will get up later.
Looking forward to seeing them!
later this afternoon or tonight i'll get some up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, my, that first one is my favorite! She looks so soft and beautiful! The rest are really good too, and I kind of favor the over-the-shoulder photos! I hope she will be able to use these to post...will she? If so, how would that work? Just WOW!
Those are so your eyes when you were that age. Do you see it? Cover her nose to where just her eyes are showing. i'm right...I KNOW I am. ;)
I do see it..somewhat. i like the over the shoulder ones too. I have some other cute ones i will get up later.
Looking forward to seeing them!
later this afternoon or tonight i'll get some up.
Post a Comment