Hahahahahahahaha..........me too: he makes me LOL! I have to tell you, on a couple of those pics, he looks like a frog! I can just see a closeup of a frog who has become a humanoid. ;=)
Oh, good, you see it too. I was afraid you might think I meant he looks like a frog instead of he morphs into that look with the faces he makes.. which are hilarious!!
4 comments:
Hahahahahahahaha..........me too: he makes me LOL! I have to tell you, on a couple of those pics, he looks like a frog! I can just see a closeup of a frog who has become a humanoid. ;=)
i know!!! lol
when he was a baby i put a collage up of him and a frog smiling the same way - he is living up to that now.
Oh, good, you see it too. I was afraid you might think I meant he looks like a frog instead of he morphs into that look with the faces he makes.. which are hilarious!!
Post a Comment