A lot of the time we were outside but sometimes the wind made it too chilly to stay out so we would move inside.
I saw Jake with Mike....
I said Hey Jake and he looked over with that look in his eye that is starting to break out in a smile.
Then I said - wow Mike what's on top of your head. And he looked up.
I saw Jake with Mike....
I said Hey Jake and he looked over with that look in his eye that is starting to break out in a smile.
Then I said - wow Mike what's on top of your head. And he looked up.
2 comments:
These are so cute! And, boy, that second photo...I see Seth in that one just as Seth would have an ornery thought and consider acting upon it....lol
yes that's a good way to put it..ha.a
Post a Comment