We took them to the Mills and Rainforest Cafe. I didn't see them near as much as I would have liked but with a new baby in the family (Benny) they were having fun at their other grandparents house.
Pointing out that the tenth photo from the top that Jakey actually looks a lot like you did as a kid in this one particular photo. Do you see it? Otherwise I've never thought he looked like you, only Seth.
And are the glasses an affectation with Kenzie or does she need them? I know that she used to wear them just because she wanted to, but does she still prefer to wear them if she doesn't need them?
It's nice to see newer pictures and they seem to make the most of it in the mall. If it were Hannah, we'd be looking at clothes for hours as she would try to talk me into buying $$$$$$$$$ lots of clothes!
hi just saw this comment, duh...wow,...anyway i'll check out the photo....she just loves to wear glasses. they love to just hang out at the mills and eat at rainforest and ride the critters ..
2 comments:
Pointing out that the tenth photo from the top that Jakey actually looks a lot like you did as a kid in this one particular photo. Do you see it? Otherwise I've never thought he looked like you, only Seth.
And are the glasses an affectation with Kenzie or does she need them? I know that she used to wear them just because she wanted to, but does she still prefer to wear them if she doesn't need them?
It's nice to see newer pictures and they seem to make the most of it in the mall. If it were Hannah, we'd be looking at clothes for hours as she would try to talk me into buying $$$$$$$$$ lots of clothes!
hi just saw this comment, duh...wow,...anyway i'll check out the photo....she just loves to wear glasses. they love to just hang out at the mills and eat at rainforest and ride the critters ..
Post a Comment