I love this picture too and I also think she and Jake are growing up too fast, along with cayden, Hunter and Hannah and all the rest of them!
I don't take many photos anymore - have a few of Hunter - have a few of Cayden I need to put up and i'll be seeing Holly and Holden at the end of the month and then I'll post some. They are ALL growing up too quick, whine!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love this picture too and I also think she and Jake are growing up too fast, along with cayden, Hunter and Hannah and all the rest of them!
I don't take many photos anymore - have a few of Hunter - have a few of Cayden I need to put up and i'll be seeing Holly and Holden at the end of the month and then I'll post some. They are ALL growing up too quick, whine!
Post a Comment