Your grand children are all so beautiful and photogenic Sandy. I think you asked about my daughter moving. They moved in Oct or Nov. My memory is bad. I still watch then occasionally, but for the most part they are both in all day pre-school. I pick them up at least 50% of the time and bring them back here. I told Katy they needed more structure by going to school everyday. I am too old to entertain them all day. I was going to bed at 6 pm after they left because I was exhausted. They seem to really enjoy school. Thanks for asking! And for visiting!
2 comments:
She's quite in to modeling, isn't she! She looks darling!
Your grand children are all so beautiful and photogenic Sandy. I think you asked about my daughter moving. They moved in Oct or Nov. My memory is bad. I still watch then occasionally, but for the most part they are both in all day pre-school. I pick them up at least 50% of the time and bring them back here. I told Katy they needed more structure by going to school everyday. I am too old to entertain them all day. I was going to bed at 6 pm after they left because I was exhausted. They seem to really enjoy school. Thanks for asking! And for visiting!
Post a Comment