Monday, September 3, 2012

GOING TO TRY AND CATCH UP BACK TO JUNE - WILL TAKE AWHILE THOUGH



These photos are from their trip to town.  It was so great to have them here.



















 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Well....these photos are great Sandy! I have wondering how your elbow is healing. Also if these were taken at your new house. Love that quilt!

sandy said...

Thanks Brenda - yes they were taken at the house ...the photos of Jake were taken on my bed after his bath and the kids downstairs were watching TV in the family room.

Elbow is doing lots better. I have a few more therapy appointments and then i'll work on it all on my own until i get full range of motion.

sandy said...

oh yes, these are at the new house.

cat's momma said...

I know how you miss those two! Loved seeing the pics and that last one of Jake looking so sad...too cute!