Jake liked the slides but more than anything he was smitten with this bench.
He hung out in this area a lot.
I love this second pic down - he climbed up and then sat down and seemed content for awhile.He hung out in this area a lot.
Then it was off to play and walk along the cement curb behind the bench. He had more fun doing this than playing on the playground equipment.
This is our favorite park now to take the kids. There is a nice playground and then right beyond it is this area with tables and benches to sit at and a barbecue center where they have a sink and faucet where we
can refill their water cups.
Laura, this is right across the street from the pirate ship park as you go into the houses and condos. You might remember this area.
We were going to go to two parks yesterday - this one and then across the street where the pirate ship park is, but the kids were having so much fun at this one that before we knew it Jake had to get home for his nap. We couldn't keep his shoes on him. He likes to go barefoot.

1 comment:
I do remember this area and park because I walked several times in there. I can see why Jake would enjoy just being there and hanging around on the bench and walking on the curbs.
Post a Comment