Some more photos while on vacation.
I also see someone in the photos that looks like my niece Erin and her daughter Hannah as a baby. But of course it isn't them....
......or is it? Could there be a bleedthrough in time and space or in other words, the past co-existing in some way with the present, maybe overlapping in some way. I know Erin took Hannah to the barn when she was a baby.

I have read that past, present and future selves exist simultaneously in the "Now". This particular thought use to give me hours of enjoyment, just contemplating it. I think maybe I saw evidence of it with these photos. It is the girl in the blue top and blue jeans and she appears in two photos I've posted.

Or maybe it's a more simpler explanation, perhaps she is Erin's double, or her doppleganger - her evil twin....bwa ha ha.
1 comment:
Love these photos..the colors are great!
Post a Comment