Saturday, June 25, 2011

KENZIE FINALLY GOT HER GIFT FROM AUNT LAURA


When Mac was in the hospital at about 10 months old, Laura was so worried about her that all she could think to do to keep her mind off of it, was start to draw a picture. She kept adding to it until she heard that Kenzie was okay. She gave it to me to keep for her until she was old enough to like looking at it. Kenzie and I took it the other day and found all the little objects in it, like hearts, butterflies, etc. She took it home and now it's hers.

the photos make me laugh. I see Jake in the background and I really wasn't aware of what he was doing when i took the photos. He looks like he's busy doing something and then notices I'm taking pictures.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cat's momma said...

Awww...I love these photos and the faces on both of them are cute/and or funny. I'm so glad she got her painting from me and that you took the time to take these pictures of her (and Jake) with it!!!!

Brenda said...

She looks really proud of her special painting. You and Laura should really frame more of your work. It is really good.