Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MAC'S NEW HAT AND SCARF


Isn't this adorable! I need to learn to knit and crochet again. I haven't done it in years, probably twenty.

Nice job Maureen!

Which reminds me of when the kids Auntie Erin (Hannah's mom) knitted sweaters for the new babies and they had little bones for the buttons. I'm wondering Laura (cause I know you will see this) has she knitted Hannah any hats and scarves as she has gotten older?



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cat's momma said...

First, the hat and scarf are beautiful! And, yes, Erin has knitted scarves for me and Ken and Ron and Hannah and herself, she knitted a couple of hats for Hannah, I believe, and she knitted a monkey for Hannah. She hasn't done much since the move, I don't think. But she was busy knitting for a time at the Oro house.