Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THIS AND THAT


Work continues around here. Monday we managed to take off a few hours to take the kids to the Village Park - We told Kenzie to call the park in Claremont the Village Park so we would all know what park we were referring to when she said she wanted to go to that park. I think it's Claremont Memorial Park or something but we call it the village park.

Papa usually watches Mackenzie play while I take Jake and go for a walk through the neighborhoods. He always seems to like it and is very calm and happy while sitting in the stroller.

I was a little far away when I took that pic of MacKenzie. We had just parked and was getting Jake in the stroller when she ran ahead and up to the structure to play on. Of course I kept my eye on her constantly as we were arranging Jake's stuff and heading over there. There was no kids yet at the park but soon some showed up. One kid called Sunny Blaze showed up and we had seen him there before. He turned 3 in August.

Two reasons why I love to walk there - the houses and the tree squirrels.

Before we left, I got some shots of the kids on the patio. I'm going to miss my yard (not the yard work) but the expanse of it, especially if we find ourselves in a condo or mobile home some day.

Our deadline is to be all done with everything before the broker's open house on Tuesday. We still have a few major projects left to do and plus I have to get all the windows cleaned and the rest of the detailed cleaning and cleaning out closets, etc. Mike pressured washed the outside of the house yesterday so all of the windows now have spots.

I think we will make it by Tuesday, and if not, there isn't much we can do about that. The weather forecast is calling for rain on Tuesday.....crap! Monday all the carpets get cleaned. We had one guy come by last Saturday but haven't heard a thing from him since - of course not surprising....I can 't recall the number of times in the past when Mike and I walked through an open house and I would be vocal about how much I liked it, and wasn't even in the market. Difference is, this guy made an appointment to come see it. They loved the yard but already was figuring out how to take out a wall in the bathroom to make it bigger. Probably not the house for them.

What..........am I writing a journal on this blog. No...just making some notations that I can look back and remember this period in time..so I never repeat it - never go through getting a house ready to sell again.


Jacob by the way, is so cute and smiles readily...except at night he is the crankiest kid. Once it gets dark, that is his signal to be fussy. Must be his biorhythm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: