It's so fun having a girl around.
Holly's mom sent me some cute photos, but they were embedded in the email so I can't post them.
I love seeing both my granddaughters.
I can't wait to see this one dressed as a ladybug for Halloween, although, she would make a cute June Bug too.
Holly was a ladybug last Halloween. I'll have to post a photo of her here on this blog.
Holly's mom sent me some cute photos, but they were embedded in the email so I can't post them.
I love seeing both my granddaughters.
I can't wait to see this one dressed as a ladybug for Halloween, although, she would make a cute June Bug too.
Holly was a ladybug last Halloween. I'll have to post a photo of her here on this blog.

1 comment:
Cute as a bug...a June bug or a lady bug...just precious!
Post a Comment