We stopped over at her house to see some of the new stuff being done (the tapers were out) and I got a few shots of the house and the kids.
We had Cayden and Hunt with us when we went over.
The new entertainment center in the background Seth built, has been drywalled and taped, just waiting now for some nice wood shelves going in. The house is going to be gorgeous. I love the big room with the center wall out now. It's like a "great" room now. I have always felt designated "formal living rooms" are such a waste. I wish I could open up the whole living room at my house and tie it in with the family room. I mean, whoever uses a living room unless you have company and even then we have really never used it.
1 comment:
Kenzie looks so cute in these!
Post a Comment