THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohmygosh.... look at that ADORABLE chickadee!!!! She's so cute. (and I'm amazed at her sitting there at her age)
oh... wait... now I see the shoe and a finger or two. Thats more normal. whew
It does look like she is sitting there alone!!! That would be a tremendous achievement at under 4 months. LOL..I could make money off her, ya know...finance my retirement. We could go on the road. I could put her in the circus..bad gramma....hahaha.sandy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohmygosh.... look at that ADORABLE chickadee!!!! She's so cute. (and I'm amazed at her sitting there at her age)
oh... wait... now I see the shoe and a finger or two. Thats more normal. whew
It does look like she is sitting there alone!!! That would be a tremendous achievement at under 4 months. LOL..I could make money off her, ya know...finance my retirement. We could go on the road. I could put her in the circus..
bad gramma....
hahaha.
sandy
Post a Comment