Monday, October 8, 2007

Grampa sure likes TV sometimes


Gramma took me in to him and said, "hey Papa" can you watch this cute little baby (that would be me) while I visit the lady's room (that would be the bathroom)...and Papa said...yes, of course I will watch her. What do you think she would like Gramma.

Gramma said, oh...just put Oprah on...

Grampa said, Okay, Oprah it is.

So I'm thinking it's not really funny yet, some woman is on there cooking and saying you have to use "puree's". I'm thinking, what is a purees. Papa really likes cooking shows. I think that is why my Uncle John is a chef. My Gramma doesn't like cooking shows, she just likes to buy every cookbook she sees in the thrift stores. When I asked her why, she just said she likes the pictures. Kind of like why my uncles like magazines, oops but Gramma said that's not for little girls to talk about.
Okay, now this part is really funny. This woman is making all these faces and saying things just don't taste that good unless you puree ....something or other...it's a big word so I don't really know what she is saying. I'm just pretending I do, because everytime Grampa laughs I like to laugh too, (that would be called humor)...
But honestly, I don't get any of this stuff. It's all a bit advanced for a little one (that would be me)...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cat's momma said...

Well, little Kenzie, I sure enjoy your "thought"ful conversation about what's happening in your life. You sure do wonder about a lot of things, doncha?!