Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Starring Mackie the Magician


Hey you Gramma, with the camera. You know what they're going to do to me next.

See, I had my bath, I had my massage and I had my playtime. It didn't take me long to figure out what the last thing is before I get to go nighty night.

Yup! They turn me into a caterpillar.
I actually kind of like it. It gives me something to do when I want to break out of it....
But I'll humor then awhile and when no one is watching, I'll do my magic.

I am "Mackie the Caterpillar" tonight...and in the morning...I am Mackie the Magician...and they call this a "miracle" blanket by the way... Miracle blanket, magical baby...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cat's momma said...

Well, I have to say these are very funny...you do look like a caterpillar in these pictures! I bet you sleep really good in your little cacoon!