Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So like I was saying


Yeah, I've been out for two days now and I'm not that impressed. If this is where I am to live for the next 18 years, then send me back. But I can't wait to meet you lady bug, oops, I mean Holly. Oh sure, I'm going to call Hunt and Hannah soon. Uh huh yes, I've already met Cayden. He's okay, but he does kind of look like a stink bug.

No the room isn't that bad but it seems like with three of us living in this room its' going to get crowded when mom and dad have a poker game going in here.

Yes, I've met the family. They're a little noisy but what can you expect with me being so cute...they can't help but gush...

What do you mean...Oh I get it...I have a house to go to. Silly me..I thought this WAS my house. It's what...a hospital room...what a relief. What's a hospital?

Okay gotta run...I'm feeling a little bloated right now... I'll talk to ya later...Bye bye, lady bug.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cat's momma said...

Hahahaha...that was funny and she is just precious. I love that she has a bow in her hair...I love the fact that she has enough hair to even put a bow in her hair...I love her!

Travelling Goddess said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!! Loved it!!!!!!

She is indeed precious!!

This is getting tiresome....I have got to find new words to say, cute, adorable, sweet, precious.....I am going to be wearing them out!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi CM and TG: Thanks for the comments!...never know if someone is peeking in here or not..nice to see you..sandy